Our luscious and creamy soaps are handcrafted in small batches. Olive, coconut and palm oils with essential oils or fragrances are the only ingredients used. Our fragrances are free of any parabens or phthalates and do not contain sodium laurel, laurl and laureth sulphate. We will have rotating soap varieties with a couple of our fan favorites such as Lavender always on hand.
Seasonal Favorites Available:
- Charcoal – With absorbing and binding properties this soap includes essential oils of Lavender, Tea Tree and Pachouli which all work together to create amazing skin benefits. Your skin will feel fresh, clean and soft.
- Christmas Forest – Vibrant, crisp aroma like fresh chopped evergreen trees.
- Cuban Tobacco – Both men and women love the scent of this soap. A mix of bay leaf, cedarwood and bergamot with a nod to tropical places.
- Exfoliating – A fresh spa scent, bright and uplifting with pink Himalayan salt and ground pumice to help buff and clean skin, however not for use on face.
- Fall Magic – Cedar wood, cinnamon and patchouli blended for a spicy bewitching fragrance.
- Fresh – With essential oils of Eucalyptus and Orange, this soap is truly refreshing and also a beautiful sunny color due to organic Calendula petals.
Harvest Spice – Spicy cinnamon, warm and comforting for those chilly autumn days.
Gardener's Soap – This hard working soap helps to remove dirt and grime after a day working in the garden. Oatmeal and corn meal help to scrub and clean, organic nettles help to sooth and calm.
- Hemp Oil – Organic Hemp Seed Oil from Canada makes this soap bar nourishing and will help with healthy skin function due to the properties Omega 6 essential fatty acids and Gamma-linolenic acid.
- Herbal Essence - With woody base notes and flowery top notes this soap has a beautiful aroma that evokes an outdoor sunny garden.
- Honeysuckle – Sweet, floral fragrance smells like honeysuckle nectar.
Joyful Holidays – With the aroma of cloves, peppermint and apple this scent welcomes the holidays.
- Lavender – Essential oils of lavender with a sweet and herbaceous aroma can help to create a calming and relaxing bathing experience.
- Lemongrass/Peppermint – With essential oils of peppermint and lemongrass this soap is invigorating and refreshing.
- Mister Man – This soapwas named after our beloved Bichon Oliver. He was our little Mister Man. With scents of orange peel, mandarin, coriander leaves and star anise this fragrance is spicy, sweet and a fan favorite.
- Patchouli – A deep, rich earthy and intoxicating scent.
- Rose - This soap will transport you to an English rose garden. Enjoy the blissful escape.